We love collaborations. It is an opportunity to work with other companies we respect and come up with products that we might not have made on our own. If you know Noble, you know we love trying new things. We've recently finished a collaboration with Ibex (the technical outdoor brand out of Vermont best known for their high quality wool goods).
The idea was simple at it's start-- a high quality jean that had the beating heart of wool. After nearly a year of development with our team and theirs, we're incredibly happy with the outcome.
The specs of the wool denim jean are as follows:
- 20oz Fabric
- 60% Merino Wool / 40% Cotton Denim blend
- 22 Micron
- Custom branded copper buttons and rivets
- Collaborative Wicket & Craig, Amish Branded back patch
- Plaid wool 'selvage line' detail
- Lined back pockets
- Available in modified Truman Regular fit
- Made in our Tennessee workshop
You can find this limited edition jean exclusively on Ibex's site.
← Back to Journal